We know the importance of content, it has power to draw attention and create awareness. This is the reason why a company, be it small, medium or big leaves no stone unturned to tap its potential. Content marketing alone can help build trust, generate quality leads and increase the loyalty of the customer. To solve their problems, consumers want a well-researched content and this will come as no surprise that a content can increase web traffic by 8 times.
Other than web design Brampton, creating content that strikes a balance and gives the right vision, according to your company. If you strategize correctly, the right plan can take your company to new heights. To create amazing content marketing strategy, here are a few core components you must know:
- Most of the traffic originates from a search engine– Google gets almost 3 billion searches from all over the world. So, the first thing to remember is whether the content is optimized for Google and other search engines. The best way to get great content is with the help of an SEO team, they help create content that targets the right content.
- Coherent Content– The main goal of your content is to resolve your customers queries. You need to understand that no one has any time or energy to spare in the fast-moving world. If you are writing nothing but fluff or recycling old information, then the chances of user not returning to your site is higher. This can lead to a high bounce rate.
- Call-to-action- Every content must have a call to action. Always act as if your users are unaware, try to ask them to subscribe to your company’s newsletters or buy a new product that has just been launched. Focus on the content, don’t try to patronize and go for a crisp Call to Action for better results.
- Use Infographic to increase traffic- People tend to have a better understanding of your content if it is served in a visually captivating way. Plan from the very beginning the kind of images and animations for your content. The images should help users understand the message you want to give in way that will resonate with them.
- Better results with Storytelling- Story is appealing to people of all ages be it a teenager or an adult. In today’s world, when everything is fast paced, facts are important to people. The “art” of storytelling is to strike a personal chord with your users. The best part about story telling is that it develops a better user engagement with your brand. It is all about enhancing connections with humor, anecdotes and drama. You can game up as well and ask your users to share their story, make it a two-way storytelling.
All this said and done, you must remember that content marketing is all about trial and error. It’s no point in going for a content marketing plan that won’t work for your brand, Usoftware provides the bet strategies that’ll work well with your company’s vision.